Sunday, July 20, 2014

Josie the Brave

I met a girl.  A young artist.  Her name is Josie.
I inquired of her favorite color.  "I like blue, and I like red, and I like yellow, and I like purple, and I like green, and I like white," was her pensive reply.  She had no complex method or meaning, but simply laid the paint down.

"Tuck tuck a wennin don't fall down," she sang.
Josie works in many mediums, including chalk, marker, bubbles, and maple syrup.  Above, she patiently constructs a site-specific piece.  Afterwards, she endeavors to master depicting grass on the Doodle Pro.                                                                                                                                                                     

Why do you make art? I asked.  "I just like to."
On her breaks, Josie enjoys writing songs, tending her garden, and drinking juice.  She has a dog named Moose.


No comments:

Post a Comment